The Root Chakra grounds us and is the base of our alignment in all forms. It is symbolized by the Lotus Flower in the shade of red or dark pink.
The Root Chakra, or Muladhara Chakra, is located at the base of your spine. It is your base or foundation for life and it helps you withstand challenges. Your Root Chakra is responsible for your sense of security and stability.
When the Root Chakra is blocked up and imbalanced, it can cause mental stress which is visible through physical stress and visual signs. The symptoms of an imbalance are:
- Feelings of lethargy or depression
- Unable to take action and/or manifest intention
- Feelings of being disconnected and isolated
- Panic attacks or anxiety
- Digestive disorders
- Health issues, such as problems in the colon, bladder, and lower back
- Unexplained aches and pains in the body
- Reproductive issues
The roller is made up of herbs, minerals, crystals and resins to support in that grounding, centering and re-connection with the rest of your chakras.